OMO Hoodie Dress
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.8 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Set-in sleeves
• Front pocket
• Inside self-fabric tape and half-moon at the back of the neck
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Twin needle topstitch on armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Single-needle topstitch on neckline and hood
• 1 × 1 rib at sleeves and bottom hem
• Split bottom side seams
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|BODY LENGTH (inches)||CHEST WIDTH (inches)||SLEEVE LENGTH (inches)|
|XS||32 ⅞||19 ¼||23 ⅜|
|S||33 ⅝||20 ¼||23 ¾|
|M||34 ⅜||21 ½||24 ¼|
|L||35 ¼||22 ⅝||24 ⅜|
|XL||35 ⅝||23 ¾||24 ⅝|
Every purchase donates a meal to local food banks. Help us reach our goal!
No hassle exchanges.
100% satisfaction guarantee.
Organ Mountain Outfitters
Brand of the Southwest
We're a group of creatives who love the outdoors and give back to our community. Catch us at the Farmers Market, Nob Hill, White Sands, or the trails. With every purchase we donate food back to local families. Over $100,000 donated back to our community and over 200,000 meals donated and counting . . .