OMO x Champion Tie-Dye Hoodie
• 82% cotton, 18% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
• Unique scrunch-dye, tie-dye pattern
• Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
• Two-ply hood with matching drawcords
• 1×1 rib knit side panels, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Woven label at the back of the neck
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)||SLEEVE LENGTH (inches)|
Every purchase donates a meal to local food banks. Help us reach our goal!
No hassle exchanges.
100% satisfaction guarantee.
Organ Mountain Outfitters
Brand of the Southwest
We're a group of creatives who love the outdoors and give back to our community. Catch us at the Farmers Market, Nob Hill, White Sands, or the trails. With every purchase we donate food back to local families. Over $100,000 donated back to our community and over 200,000 meals donated and counting . . .